Handicare 1000 Stair Lifts in Denver
The 1000 features a slim, anodized aluminum track. With no gearing exposed, the 1000 provides a polished aesthetic while providing minimal obstructions on your staircase to ensure other users can safely get by.
What Sets the 1000 apart from the others
- Seat color options
- Perch available
- Power swivel/footrest
- Diagnostic display
Ascent Mobility has a team of professional installers that can make sure that this product is safe to use by seniors or people with disabilities. If you’re ready to have it installed, don’t hesitate to contact us now at 720-545-9222.
Learn more about our 1000 stair lift package in Denver today. Read the features, specifications, and dimensions below:
- Manual/power hinge optional
- Power seat & footrest option
- Upholstery color choices
- HD weight upgrade
- Perch seat
Body Harness: For those who may require extra support and stability as they ride the stairlift.
Powered footrest: This option removes the need for you to bend down to fold or unfold the footrest.
- Weight limit: 350lbs
- Multiple charging points
- Foldup seat, footrest and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- Adjustable seat height ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Manual swivel seat for safer transfer onto and off of the lift
- Move silently and gently with a soft start/stop
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Large, carpeted footrest provides more traction
- Manual emergency stop
- Two remote controls included
- Retractable seat belt included
- DC plug-in power
- Battery back-up in the event of power outage