The Pinnacle SL600 has earned its name and reputation for standing above the rest. Design, Form and Function come together to make Pinnacle the most reliable, durable, and sought after stair lift on the market. What makes Pinnacle different? It’s what you don’t see, the patented Helical Worm Gear and reinforced Nylon Polymer Gear Rack. This innovative drive system eliminates maintenance, provides you savings with lower energy bills, and delivers a smooth, stable ride you can rely on.
What Sets the SL600 apart from the others
The Pinnacle SL600 seat folds up neatly, occupying a mere 10.5″ of width from your staircase wall and allowing others to pass by. The rail mounts only 0.5″ from the wall and is only 3″ tall, helping to minimize its footprint.
Narrowest stair lift in the industry – only 10.5” wide when footrest and seat are folded!
Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
Patented helical worm gear drive system for extremely smooth ride
Operable in a power outage – up to 60 trips!
Comfortable seat with height adjustment
No greases or lubricants; easy to vacuum and keep clean
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- An LED in the armrest lets the user know when the lift is ready to operate.
- Patented Nylon Polymer Gear with Helical Worm Drive features six points of contact for maximum stability.
- Oversized non-skid footrest provides more comfort and security.
- 40+ Cycles Per Charge
- LOW Maintenance
- 350 Pound Capacity
- 10.5″ Folded Width from Wall
- Weight Capacity 350 lb (160kg) Lift Speed 20 feet/minute
- Folded Width 10.5″
- Drive System Helical Worm Gear with Nylon Polymer Rack
- Power 24V DC (Battery), Charger Plugs into Standard AC Outlet
- Rail Length 15’6″ standard
- Safety Features Centrifugal Overspeed Break, Swivel Seat Cut-off Switch, Bi-directional Footrest Obstruction Sensor, Chassis Obstruction Sensors, Retractable Seat Belt
- Warranty Lilmited Lifetime Warranty (1-year Battery)
- Options Key Lock, Extra Rail SL600FR Product Specifications
- Folding Rail Automatic, Mechanical & Continuous Motion