We are confident that our products are the cost-efficient solutions to your mobility concerns. For straight staircases, we have Harmar and Handicare stairlifts. Each product corresponds with the specific needs of seniors, and we will help identify the ideal home stair lift for you. On the other hand, our staff doesn’t believe in repeatedly prescribing the same generic straight stairlift to every Denver customer, as each person has individual preferences. We aim to prioritize and ensure your comfort, for years to come.
Get to know our available chair lifts for stairs in Denver by browsing through the available brands below. If you have concerns about the costs, we have reconditioned units that are as good as new. You won’t even notice the difference in quality, and you can count on that. Call us at 720-545-9222 today, and get a quote on our straight stairlifts offered in Denver!
- Made in the USA
- Patented helical worm gear drive
- No grease or lubricants needed
- Oversized footrest
- Ergonomic control switch
- Folded width 11″
- 40+ cycles during power loss
Handicare Simplicity 950
- Great value
- Manual swivel seat and manual footrest
- Charge batteries anywhere on the track
- 310 lbs capacity
- Quick installation
- Power swivel optional
- Power footrest optional
- Effortless style
- Toggle switch side can be chosen
- Narrowest stair lift in the industry – only 10.5” wide when footrest and seat are folded!
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
- Patented helical worm gear drive system for extremely smooth ride
- Operable in a power outage – up to 60 trips!
- Comfortable seat with height adjustment
- No greases or lubricants; easy to vacuum and keep clean
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manual/Power hinge option
- Power seat & footrest option
- Upholstery color choices
- HD weight upgrade
- Perch seat option