• What happens if there is a power outage?
All of our Stairlifts are battery powered and will continue to run during a power loss. When the power comes back on the lift will automatically charge.
• How does the stairlift get power?
All of our stairlifts use a standard home outlet. The outlet can be near the stairs, or even in another room.
• How long do stairlift batteries last?
The batteries generally last between 3 – 5 years and can be easily replaced by a technician.
• Are stairlifts safe?
Yes. Our stairlifts are designed with an automatic brake system to ensure that your lift will always operate safely. There is also a seat belt for extra security.
• How do you know a stairlift will fit my staircase?
We can send out an expert to you’re home to look at the stairs and give you more information. This service is provided free of charge.
• How long does it take to get installed?
Stairlift installation usually only takes about 2 hours.
• Can a stairlift go around corners?
Yes, our custom stairlifts can be made to fit almost any staircase.
• Can you get two stairlifts instead of a custom stairlift?
Yes. This is actually a less expensive alternative to a custom Stairlift.
• How does a stairlift attach to my stairs?
A stairlift attaches to the tread of the stairs, not the wall.
• If I have a stairlift installed can I still use the stairs?
Yes, the stairlift folds up so others can easily pass by.