Accessibility Products in Lakewood, Colorado
Knowing what type of accessibility products, you or a family member may need or what options to choose for improving mobility can be a bit daunting to figure out, and you may not know where to begin. Rest assured, the experts at Ascent Mobility are here to help. At Ascent Mobility, our goal is to find the right mobility device to fit each of our customer’s particular needs. Whether it’s a stair lift device, one of our top-of-the-line elevators, a portable or custom wheelchair ramp, or another accessibility product, our aim is to give each of our customers the information and variety of options needed to find the most cost-effective, efficient and innovative mobility devices on the market today.
Our free home estimates at Ascent Mobility allow us to provide detailed information about each mobility product and work together with our customers to determine which accessibility device best suits theirs and their family’s needs. In addition, our professional installers and service technicians will install our mobility devices with efficiency and ease, maintaining the highest level of safety standards so you and your family can feel secure when using our products in your home. Here’s an overview of the many mobility products we have to offer at Ascent Mobility in Lakewood, Colorado to keep you and your family members mobile and independent for years to come.
Mobility Stair Lifts
At Ascent Mobility in Lakewood, Colorado we carry several types of stair lift devices that are built to be both safe and withstand the test of time. With such a wide variety to choose from, our customers are able to find the perfectly straight, curved, or custom designed stair lift at an affordable price. Some of our different models include Brooks, Pinnacle, Outdoor, and Xclusive, each with different features to meet a wide variety of needs for you and your home. Reconditioned stair lifts are also available, offering an even more affordable option when necessary. Our goal is to find the perfect match for each of our clients. Here are some of the key features you can expect to find with the different stair lifts available for sale at Ascent Mobility in Lakewood, Colorado.
Straight Stair Lifts: Our straight stair lifts come with some essential features, depending on the type and brand of stair lift you choose.
- Designed to blend in with your home, using neutral colors and a compact size
- Swivel-Seat options when in the landing position for safer entry and exit on the lift
- Compact and foldable, using between 10.5″-12″ of stair space, depending on the type and model
- Dual-Arm and hands-free arm control options available
- Digital safety and operational features
- Slim, light designs with a patented automatic folding rail option in our Pinnacle Stair lifts with a holding capacity of up to 350 lb. and a 600-lb. The signature upgrade option is available.
- Safety sensor alerts for obstructions or improper seat positioning
Custom and Curved Stair lifts: When straight staircases are not an option for your Lakewood home, our custom and curved stair lifts are available to provide better accessibility for stairs with landings, multiple levels or turns and for spiral staircases.
- Flexible and easy to use operation features without a lot of noise or prep time
- Multiple safety sensors, including an emergency stop button
- Comfortable, swivel seats with fabric and color options in some models
- Holds up to 350-lb. weight capacity or more, depending on the brand
- Indoor and outdoor options available with rust-resistant Zinc rails
Residential Home Elevators
At Ascent Mobility, our large array of residential home elevators gives seniors or loved ones with disabilities the independence and freedom they need to live a full life for years to come. With multiple options to choose from, our high-quality, durable home lift elevators are designed to be accessible for all types of homes, regardless of their size, structure or design.
Available Options and Key Features:
- Pneumatic Vacuum Home Elevator: Compact and flexible designs with single, two and three-passenger capacity options and wheelchair accessibility in our air-powered Pneumatic Vacuum Home Elevator. Comes with 350, 450, and 520-lb. weight capacity options, depending on the size and model.
- Savaria Telecab: Cabin seat and an enclosed cab for through-floor cut-out travel are just some of the options available in the Savaria Telecab Residential Elevator.
- Savaria Eclipse: Fully automated with easy-to-access safety and service panels. Continuous pressure and two-stop button options as well. Telephone, interior lighting, color and material options, including stainless steel, bronze, and anodized aluminum, and hide-away gate. Emergency sensors and a battery-powered backup system are available for power outages.
- Stiltz Home Lifts: Duo and Trio lifts available through Stiltz Home Elevators. Their duo classic’s fast 2-person carry capacity can reach the second floor in under 30 seconds! Service panels available in and outside of the Stiltz Duo and Trio Thru Car elevators, which let you enter or exit from either side of the elevator car. Extensive safety features, including remote access and telephones in every unit, and battery backup features are available for certain models.
We offer several different types of accessibility ramps at Ascent Mobility in Lakewood, Colorado. From portable wheelchair ramps to custom wood ramps, modular ramps, folding and threshold ramps, we have every kind of accessibility ramp available to fit your family’s mobility needs.
Available Options and their Key Features:
- Modular Handicap Ramps:
- Completely rust and maintenance-free. Different color, steel and aluminum options available with a lifetime warranty on the aluminum model and 3-year warranty on the steel series.
- 800-lb. weight capacity, 100% recyclable, and easy to install with mesh drainage floor
- 36″ ADA Compliant, slip-resistant design with a cone-mounted durable handrail
- Portable Wheelchair Ramps:
- Easy to set up with expandable lengths, split options, and quick-release pins
- Compact and light, requiring less storage space. Yet, also durable, holding between 1000-2000-lb. in the Aluminum 12″ twin pack alone.
- Comes with four different width options ranging between 12” and 36” widths to use with vehicles, public access ways and for heavy cargo use.
- Ten-year warranty on most models
- Other Accessibility Ramps: Folding and Threshold Portable Wheelchair Ramps and Custom Wood Ramps are also available for sale through Ascent Mobility.
Other Accessibility Products
In addition to our wide selection of stair lifts, home elevators, and wheelchair ramps, we also offer other accessibility products such as grab bars, accessible bathroom products, vehicle lifts, and RV lifts.
For seniors and those with disabilities, it’s important to feel independent both inside and outside of your home and during daily tasks. With Ascent Mobility’s wide selection of mobility products, you can gain your freedom, feel safe and enjoy your independence again in your own home. At Ascent Mobility in Lakewood, Colorado, we have multiple options to meet and surpass your every mobility need, for you, your family and your home. Contact us online or call us at (720) 545-9222 today and learn more about our mobility products.