Get to know our available elevators in Denver by browsing through the available brands below.
Call us at 720-545-9222 today, and get a quote on our elevators offered in Denver!
Pneumatic Vacuum Home Elevator
- No pit, hoist way, or machine room required
- 35 ft total rise Max
- 30 ft/min travelling speed
- Two to Four stops
- External cylinder diameter: 30 inches (750mm)
- Internal cabin diameter: 20 ½ inches (521mm)
- Internal cabin height: 6’7” (79 inches/ 2005mm)
- Entrance way opening: 20 ½ inches (521mm)
- Weight of unit: 560 lbs for 9’ ceiling
- Through Floor or Balcony Mount
- Landing Call Stations: 2 Wireless remote control units – call / send facility (3 x standard AAA batteries in each)
- Installation: Typical installation takes one days
- Operation: Hold-to-run controls
- Configuration: Single entry or double entry / thru-car
- Applications Residential, indoors
- Standard Capacity 750 lbs (340 kg)
- Optional Capacity 1000 lb (453 kg)
- Maximum Travel Distance 50′ (15.24 m), 60′ (18.29 m) where code permits with up to 6 stops and 2 openings
- Nominal Speed 40 ft/min (0.20 m/s)
- Innovative design: All-in-one drive tower and enclosed cab means no hoistway is needed and unit travels through a floor cut-out.
- Perfect for most two-story homes.
- No hoistway or pit required.
- Minimal construction makes the Telecab easy and fast to install.
- Modern, neutral-toned design
- The unit blends into your home décor and overall look.
With our wide selection of residential elevators in Denver, including vacuum home elevators and other wheelchair lifts for home use, it could be tough to pick the right one that can meet the unique needs of your family. But with our friendly, knowledgeable staff, you can select the perfect elevator in no time! Just tell us what your requirements are, and we can help you find the top choices in house lifts for the disabled or elderly in your home.
Let’s Get Started Today!