Manufactured in the United States, every Helix CSL500 is engineered and built to order. Each custom stairlift is unique to the home and stairway it is installed to. This custom design allows the Helix stairlift to have a smaller footprint, quicker install, and outstanding performance.
What Sets the Helix apart from the others
- Narrower profile. Chassis tucks close to the wall, saving space
- True-Curve Rail. Smooth, precise bends and turns.
- Full-fold armrests. Simplifies transfer from a wheelchair.
Smooth, quiet ride
Quick lead times
350 pound weight capacity
- Industries Fastest Lead Times
- Narrower profile
Chassis tucks close to the wall, saving space
- True-Curve rail
Smooth, precise bends and turns
- Easy installation
Simple-connect rails, and lighter chassis
- Emergency Stop
Side positioned for easy access
- Full-fold armrests
Simplifies transfer from a wheelchair
- Smooth, quiet ride
- Weight Capacity
- Drive System
Rack and Pinion
- Hinge Rail
- No hinge in lieu of park position at the bottom.
- Warranty: 2 years on components